RovyVon Aurora A5 USB-C GITD Keychain Flashlight (3rd Generation)
Looking for a reliable, high-quality flashlight for your keychain? Look no further than the Rovyvon A5, available now at Good Nite Gear Shop! With a sleek, compact design and powerful LED light, this flashlight is the perfect choice for everyday carry and anyone who needs a reliable source of light on the go.
The Rovyvon A5 is crafted from durable materials and features a waterproof design, so you can take it with you anywhere, rain or shine. And with a long-lasting rechargeable battery, you won't have to worry about running out of power when you need it most.
💡 LED: Luminus SST-20 or Nichia 219C / Sidelight (White + Red or UV)
🌈 Color Temperature: 6500K (SST-20) / 5000K (219C)
☀️ CRI: 90 (Nichia 219C)
🔥 Max Output: 650 Lumens (SST-20) / 420 Lumens(219C)
📍 Beam Distance : 110m (SST-20) / 70m (219C)
🎯 Intensity: 2500 candela (SST-20) / 1200 candela(219C)
⏲️ Max Runtime: 72 hours
🖥️ UI: 4 Primary Outputs + Strobe / AUX: 3 (white) / 2 (red) / 1 UV
🔘 Switch: Side
🔦 Body Material: GITD polycarbonate (Green)
⚖️ Weight : 17g / 0.6oz
📏 Dimensions: 60.5mm/2.38”Long, Diameter: 15.6mm/0.61”
⚡ Charging: USB-C
🔋 Battery: 330 mAh Li-Po battery
RovyVon brought the GITD to the mini keychain flashlight field back in early 2018 - the 1st generation Aurora A5. And 4 years passed by and the A5 comes to the 3rd generation - the USB-C generation.
The 3rd generation A5 runs a 330mAh Lipo rechargeable battery via the USB-C port and it can fully charge the battery in 1 hour. And the Aurora A5 (G3) pocket clip integrates a magnet that makes the keychain light to be a hands-free work light, furthermore, the tail part was redesigned as well to be able to buckle up a magnetic tail base, to be more flexible in the workspace. Meanwhile, the 3rd generation has a lockout mode to prevent accidental activation.
1. Lock: when the light is off, long-press the button for 5 seconds, and the LED will flash twice.
2. Unlock: when the light is locked, long press the button for 3 seconds, and the LED will flash 3 times.
3. Turn on: when the light is under unlock status, rapid double click the button to turn on the light from the memorized mode.
4. Change mode: when the light is turned on, click the button to cycle through moonlight-low-medium-high
5. Turn off: press for 0.5s.
6. A5R (White/Red): rapid triple-click, and click to cycle through white low-white high-red-red flash, press 0.5s to turn off
7. A5U (White/UV): rapid triple-click to turn on the white LEDs, then click to cycle through low-high; rapid quad click to active the UV light; press 0.5s to turn off.
*The UV of the Aurora A5 is mainly for charging the GITD body, can't read banknotes.