RovyVon Aurora A1 USB-C Keychain Flashlight (3rd Generation)
💡 LED: CREE XP-G3 or Nichia 219C
🌈 Color Temperature: 6500K (CREE) / 5000K (219C)
☀️ CRI: 90 (Nichia 219C)
🔥 Max Output: 650 Lumens (CREE) / 420 Lumens(219C)
📍 Beam Distance : 110m (CREE) / 70m (219C)
🎯 Intensity: 2500 candela (CREE) / 1200 candela(219C)
⏲️ Max Runtime: 56 hours
🖥️ UI: 4 Primary Outputs + Strobe
🔘 Switch: Side
🔦 Body Material: Polycarbonate (Black)
⚖️ Weight : 16g / 0.6oz
📏 Dimensions: 60.5mm/2.38”Long, Diameter: 15.6mm/0.61”
⚡ Charging: USB-C
🔋 Battery: 300 mAh Li-Po battery
The Aurora A1 is a super compact yet bright keychain flashlight, it's lightweight and durable thanks to its polyamide material body. It's equipped with a CREE XP-G3 6500K cool white LED or Nichia 219C 5000K 90 CRI LED, a max output of 650 lumens or 450 lumens, with the high CRI LED you can see the color of the object as accurately as possible. It runs a 300mAh battery that can be charged via the USB-C port, when working at moonlight mode, it provides max runtime of 56 hours. The new magnetic pocket clip (RA03) and magnetic tail base buckle (RA30) are compatible with the Aurora A1.
Length: 60.5mm/2.38”; Diameter: 15.6mm/0.61”; Weight: 16g / 0.56oz
Accessory: 1*User Manual, 1*SS Keyring, 1*Pocket Clip, 1*Warranty Card
Output & Runtime (CREE LED)
Medium: 200lm/1min* + 1.5 hours
High: 650lm/1min* + 75mins
*The light will step down to 100/80 lumens when it's working at high and medium mode
1. Lock: when the light is off, long-press the button for 5 seconds, and the LED will flash twice.
2. Unlock: when the light is locked, long press the button for 3 seconds, and the LED will flash 3 times.
3. Turn on: when the light is under unlock status, rapid double click the button to turn on the light from the memorized mode.
4. Change mode: when the light is turned on, click the button to cycle through moonlight-low-med-high
5. Active strobe mode: Rapid triple-click, then click again to turn off.
6. Turn off: press the button 0.5s.
*Mode memory: working over 3 minutes then turn off.